School Meals Info
Who Provides Our Lunches?
Our School Lunch provider is Chartwells. You can view our current menu below. If you child has any dietary needs please contact the school office in the first instance, who can put you in touch with the Chartwells team.
Free School Meals -If you are eligible for free school meals please make sure you complete the form online here to check eligibility.
Daily Payments – the cost of £2.34 is to be paid via MyEd App. If you require your login details for this, please contact the school office via email, email@example.com . Meal choices need to be selected before 8am on the morning of the required day.
If there is anything we can help with, speak to someone in the school office.
Universal Free School Meals
All children in classes Reception to year 2 are entitled to a free lunch every day in school during term time.
Free School Meals Eligibility
If you are in receipt of the following you may be entitled to a free school meal. Please contact Cornwall Council’s Free School Meals team on 01872 323 298.
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance (not contribution based)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (not contribution based)
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) with an annual income, as shown on your award letter from the Inland Revenue (TC602), of no more than £16,190
- Guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (IAA)-please contact the Free School Meals Team if this applies to you.
If you are in receipt of Working Tax Credit you do not qualify for Free School Meals even if you receive Child Tax Credit and your income is below £16,190.
For any queries contact:
The Free School Meals Team on 01872 323408